1. Sherpa Meeting to prepare 2012 Seoul Nuclear Security Summit will be held in New Delhi, India from January 16th to 17th.
* Representatives from more than fifty nations and international organizations invited to Seoul Nuclear Security Summit will be participating in this meeting.
2. They will discuss Seoul Communique and an overall agenda related with the preparation for the Summit during this meeting.
3. As a holding state of Seoul Nuclear Security Summit, we will actively discuss with all negotiating representatives to make actual progress in disussing outlines. Based in five basic principles necessary for making Seoul communique which was agreed in last year october, Helsinki Sherpa Meeting.
※Five basic principles :
①Nuclear security is the main theme of discussion
②Following Washington summit and keep the new progress
③State promise and participate with spontaneity
④Sublate forming of new regime
⑤Honor president Obama's vision of "4-year lockdown"
4. In this year's Sherpa Meeting is expected to be the major opportunity to make agreement about actual items before the Seoul Nuclear Security Summit. All nations' representatives will meet in Seoul, South Korea again to finally check the summit right before the Nuclear Security summit.